Bartosz has the following qualifications:
– BA(HONS) Music from Brunel University in London
– He holds a Initial Training Teaching Certificate
– He has ISM Registered Private Teacher Status
– also he holds recent CRB certificate and is qualified to teach children
Bartosz graduated in 2009 from Brunel University in London. He has been teaching for over 10 years which along performing and composing became his passion. He teaches students in london on classical, acoustic and electric guitar. He performs regularly with Gency Music Band. He is also working as music producer and records various artists.
Bartosz covers north, west, south, east and central London
- Bartosz covers Classical, Pop, Blues, Rock and many other styles of music
- His students pick songs that they want to play and Bartosz structures the lessons accordingly
- Understanding aspects of guitar playing by providing easy to follow musical examples
- Showing proper guitar technique, posture and hand position
- Teaching how to play and practice effortlessly
- Teaching how to read both TAB and sheet music so that student is able to play music by him/herself
Robert has been playing guitar for over 26 years and has been teaching for 10 years. He has over 20 years experience playing in various function bands, organizing events and music is his passion.
Robert enjoys playing and listening to Pop, Rock and Blues music. As a teacher he is always enthusiastic and concentrated on helping his students achieve their music goals.
- Robert focuses on helping his students achieve their music goals
- He teaches how to play chords, chord progressions, right hand rhythm and scales
- Also he likes helping his students with stage presence.
Stelios has been playing Guitar for 15 years and has been teaching for over 8 years.He has been performing with many bands and ensembles. Stelios has great knowledge about music theory, harmony, scales , chord progressionand improvisation. He is based in Palmers Green, North London. He is a holder of an enhanced CRB and therefore qualified to teach children.
Stelios covers north london.
- Playing pop, rock, metal, blues or classical music.
- Reading and gaining access to all printed music.
- Learn Theory and gain a deep understading of keys, rhythm, and harmony.
- Expression through instrument and to finding original voice.
- Teaching techniques of music so that students are able to achieve highest level of guitar playing.
Diego is an Italian guitarist that started playing classical guitar at a very young age, but found true love with the electric guitar. After winning a Scholarship through a contest held by the renowned Italian guitar magazine “Chitarre”, he moved to London in 2011 and achieved a Diploma in Commercial Music Performance at Tech Music School. Currently he is frequenting the 3rd year of a Degree course in guitar, while being busy gigging and teaching all around London.
After many years in the Music Industry Diego has become a skilled and experienced musician, prepared for both studio and live sessions. His passion for music has no limits and he has a deep knowledge of every musical art form; from jazz to metal, funk, blues, pop and many other genres. Diego’s love for music doesn’t stop to the instrument itself, in fact he also has a Diploma in Sound Engineering achieved at prestigious St.Louis College of Music in Rome.
- All Genres
- Repertoire based on student’s preferences
- Harmony and Theory
- Ear Training
- Composing & Arranging
- HD Recording
- Music Business
- Music History
Stefano Giordani (born November 5, 1985) is an italian soulful musician, guitarist and (music) teacher. He attended conservatory of Trento (I) and Tilburg (NL) graduating in jazz guitar. He has different experiance in performing music. Joining different bands and projects as a leader Stefano Giordani performs 80 gigs per year (jazz festival, tv, pubs, theatre).
Playing many styles he specialized in acoustic guitar. At the same time of his music career Stefano Giordani is a music teacher for 10 years. Based in Trentino-Alto Adige (I) has worked in many music schools as a music, guitar, ensamble and bass teacher. Currently he’s working as a music and guitar (bass/ukulele) teacher in London.
- 10 years experience as a guitar teacher (ensamble, ukulele, bass, music too)
- Practical approach: how to play on song step by step and enjoy the playing.
- Creativity approach: how to improvise, develop a solo, compose an original song.
- Customized file and lesson plan for each student with audio, material and video lesson by lesson
- Very friendly and flexible
- Experiance in different styles and specialized in acoustic and blues jazz,funk guitar
- Teacher to all levels and ages (from beginner to advanced, kids and adults)